SOLD - 'Windora', 100 Acres*, Luxury within Cooee of the Beach
Midway between the city and the coast this, beautiful home offering a level of comfort, style and business opportunities rarely found.
At the southern end of Hummock Road the current owners have created an oasis. Built in the style of a Luxurious B & B, the home offers you the opportunity to entertain and just enjoy or continue as a business providing extended exclusive family retreats and getaways or as a proven iconic wedding venue the choice is yours.
- 1091m2* Main Homestead - Under Roof, great catchment for the 2 massive underground tanks
- 4 Mammoth Bedrooms all with Walk in Robe and Luxurious Ensuites - all offering different views over the incredible landscape
- 2 additional bedrooms, Office, Sauna Room
- Caterers' Kitchen, Bar Room, Wine Cellar
- Indoor Heated Pool with Spa Seat, plus Solar Power, Inbuilt BBQ and Pizza Oven
- Detached Guest/Managers quarters offering 1 bedroom, living, Dining, Kitchen and Laundry plus attached Machinery Shed and Car Accommodation
- High Clearance 5 Bay Machinery Shed, 24x9m*, offering plenty of room for Cars, Boats and Machinery plus a Brew house. Create your own unique Beveridge.
- Detached Toilet and Shower block perfect for those guests who visit with their Caravans
- Wrap around Verandas capturing the beautiful sea breezes and cooling the home
- 100m2*+ plus Portico, perfect for large gatherings and commanding fantastic views over the countryside and neighbouring Lake.
- 41.02ha* Beautifully landscaped areas perfect to relax, enjoy and shut off from the world, Fenced into several paddocks, 2 dams, Steel Cattle Yards, 6ac* homestead paddock
- Has also been a very popular Wedding Venue - adding to the opportunity
The property exudes class while keeping that Aussie feel. A place to escape the busy life but still enjoy the best of country living and the best of the local beach culture with many Coffee shops, bars and restaurant that nearby Bargara offers.
The Bundaberg region offers visitors and residents the best lifestyle, fantastic weather, excellent shopping - all within an hour's flight of Brisbane. From there, Melbourne, Sydney and the world are easy.
Don't delay your inspection. The vendors are committed to selling and will consider all interest prior to the Auction in Brisbane. The Auction is also available online for those that cannot attend.
For your chance to become the new owners of Windora make your enquiry now, contact the exclusive marketing agents, John Pappalardo and Brant Duff now.
Further details are contained in the Information package available.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
5 garage spaces and 5 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.