Another One sold By John Pappalardo - Need more buyers waiting
Situated close to the freshwater kolan river offering fishing, boating and water skiing is this humble but versatile acreage property. The picturesque view from the entertaining deck overlooks the mostly cleared property through to creek that traverse's the northern and western boundaries with access for stock water, the home grounds and gardens. This four bedroom, two bathroom brick home is on approximately 27.8 acres which is Ideal for the horse breeder with the potential for irrigation bore water for cropping or tree production.
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, air conditioned main bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Open plan kitchen/dining.
• Separate air conditioned large lounge.
• Brand new roof on the home.
• Satalite NBN.
• Large 9m x 9m double remote door - triple car access garage with power.
• Water motor and pump on the creek with underground polathean pipe line to the home.
• Power to the creek for pressure pump if needed.
• Plenty of room for the motorbikes.
• Approximately 15 minutes drive from Bundaberg.
• Daily mail delivery, weekly garbage collection and school bus available.
It's in your hands it's your opportunity to purchase this great acreage property in a sort after location that offers you versatility that you can just move into at your price.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please call exclusive listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427875396.
- Acreage Rural
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.