Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ACREAGE - RURAL - BUNDABERG
- Land: 6.44 ha (16 acres)
Owners want it gone and are taking offers, Submit all offers: The owner would look at a trade deal plus cash.
6.44Ha* or 15.9 acres* plus 5261m2* road Easement lease
This is an opportunity to acquire this versatile fertile acreage that was once sugar cane farming land at your price. Ideal for Aqua Cultured, Fruit trees, Small Crops and Horses.
* 15.9 acres* + 5261Sqm road Easement
* Approximately 25 minutes from Bundaberg city
* Under 2km to the boat ramp
* Property fronts the Kolan river "think of the mud crabs"
* Surrounded by Irrigated cane farms
* Irrigation water: If required you will need to acquire "Sunwaters" permission to access pipe line which is running past.
* Power runs past
If you have been watching this property you must call ASAP to arrange your inspection owner want it gone.
Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent John Pappalardo of Ray White Bundaberg a call today.
6.44 ha / 16 acres
Moore Park Beach
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.