Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"BEST PRICED" 3.33 ACRES… City/Beach Close
- Land: 1.3476 ha (3.33 acres)
Time to get excited. Our owners clear instructions to sell, provide you with a genuine opportunity to buy at your price.
3.33 Acre allotment positioned close to Beach, Boat Ramp, Kinkuna National Park and just a short drive to Bundaberg City.
Small acreage, Residential allotments in close proximity to Queensland's beautiful coastline are becoming harder to find and as expected, increasingly sought after..The Reserve will be very competitive to ensure a sale.
Loads of space, providing endless options for your dream home, sheds, pool, tennis court, a horse.or the perfect get-a-way weekenderWhatever your lifestyle commands.
There's no covenants restricting your design and budget.
Alternatively, this is the perfect long term investment for your retirement lifestyle or superfund. Whatever you decide, there's huge potential for significant capital gains.
• 3.33 Acres - Endless options for your lifestyle
• No Restrictions -Your Design & BudgetBig or Small
• Great space for Sheds, Pool, Horse..Everything
• Boat Ramp/Beach/4WD closeby - River & Ocean access
• Outstanding fishing and 4WD enthusiasts playground
• Bitumen sealed roads from front door to city
• Livin the Dream... You & the kids will love it
• Purchase now - Retirement lifestyle later
• Huge potential for genuine capital gains.
• Sound investment - Low Holding costs
Arguably Bundaberg Regions Best Beach
Circumstances Dictate Urgent Sale !
1.3476 ha / 3.33 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.